Digital Marketing Training in Bangalore by Desinelabs aims to teach students the art of promoting products or services on various online marketing platforms. Digital Marketing is most commonly referred to as online marketing, internet marketing or web marketing.
Online Marketing is the most preferred platform for marketers from all over the world. Reduced cost, reaching targeted audience and effective measurement of marketing campaigns are some of the key benefits of using online marketing. One may think that digital marketing encompasses banner advertising, search engine optimization (SEO) and pay per click. Yet, this is too narrow definition, because digital marketing also includes email, content marketing, mobile marketing, blogging, podcasting, video streams, wireless text messaging, and instant messaging.
Why Learn Digital Marketing Courses?
- 7 lakh Job opening for Digital Marketing related profiles in 2017
- Start career as Freelancer or entrepreneur
- Digital Marketing concepts are easy and learn and implement
- Every company needs a Digital Marketer to manage online presence
- Digital marketing is a recession proof marketing strategy as compared to other traditional marketing tools
- All Digital Marketing skills are in demand around the world
- Digital Marketing has the highest growth rate in last decade
- Google Certification for Analytics and Adwords
Why Choose Desinelabs for Digital Marketing Training in Bangalore
Desinelabs is committed to providing Digital Marketing Training on real-time scenarios. Students here get lifetime opportunity to learn from live projects and gain hands on experience.
Best Training Institute for Digital Marketing in Bangalore, Desinelabs offers training with a choice of multiple training locations across Bangalore. All training centers have best in class lab facilities and excellent infrastructure that help students to practice on projects. We have successfully trained and provided placement for many of our Trained Digital Marketing students.
Course fee for Digital Marketing Training is very economical compared to other Training Institutes in Bangalore. We cover the most advanced topics in Digital Marketing and make students Job ready in 5 weeks.
Digital Marketing Course Curriculum
Digital Marketing courses at Desinelabs are designed to cover the advanced concepts based on current marketing scenarios. Students get to work on data driven case studies and implement digital marketing strategies on live projects.
Weekly assignments ensure that students get a complete understanding of topics covered under online marketing syllabus. Students at Desinelabs get theoretical as well as practical exposure to all Digital Marketing concepts.
Who can take up Digital Marketing course in Bangalore?
- Students in final semester
- Fresher’s and Job seekers
- Working Professionals who want to change their career
- BPO Employees
- Marketing Professionals
- Brand Managers
- Start Ups
Digital Marketing Job Openings in Bangalore
As per recent search, there are more than 6700 jobs available for digital marketers in Bangalore. More and more companies are looking for Digital Marketing Experts. You could be one of them, all you need to know is advanced digital marketing techniques to kick start your career.
With Desinelabs 5 week Digital Marketing Training Program you can be hired by any of the potential employers who are searching for online marketing professionals with good knowledge of SEO, SEM, PPC, Adwords, Email Marketing, Content Marketing, Blogging, Affiliate Marketing, Google Analytics etc.
SEO Search Engine Optimization
- Introduction to SEO
- What is Search Engine Optimization?
- Why you need Search Engine Optimization?
- Search Engine Basics
- Major Search Engines and Directories
- How Search Engine Works
- Google Algorithm
- What is Page Rank?
- What is the Domain name?
- What is Hosting?
- Dealing with Crawlers
- Keyword Research and Analysis
- Competitor keyword analysis
- Finding appropriate Keywords
- Keywords Planner Tool
- High and low Competition Keywords
- Others tools for keyword research
On Page Optimization
- Site Structure
- Importance of UI / UX in SEO
- Where and how to use Keywords
- URL Structuring
- Importance of meta tags and implementation
- Canonical error Implementation
- Optimize Anchor Tag
- Image Optimization
- Importance of Headings
- Content Optimization
- HTML and CSS Validation
- Keyword Density
- Creating Robots File
- Creating Sitemaps
- Competing Content Comparison
- Competitor pages rank analysis
- Competitor keyword analysis
- Website Analysis Tools
Off Page Optimization
- Link Building
- What is Directory and how to submit a website to different directories?
- Why Blogs are best for SEO and how to write an effective blog?
- How to write and submit Articles to different websites?
- Video Submissions
- Press Releases
- How to use Classifieds for creating back links and getting business.
- How to use Forums
- Business Listing to top page rank websites
- Back links from Guest Postings
- Using Social media for getting back links and traffic
- Different bookmarking websites
- Social media and Link Building
- Adding Google Map
- Using Google+ for back links and visitors
- Creating Facebook business page
- Using StumbleUpon, Pinterest, Redit, Tumblr, Twitter, Diigo, Delicious
- YouTube & Vimeo for SEO
- Brand impressions and offers using social media
- How to get Facebook likes, Twitter followers, YouTube subscriber, Google+ followers and much more
Search Engine Submission
- Google Webmaster Tools for complete website analysis
- Google analytic tool to generate detailed statistics about a website’s
- traffic and traffic sources and measures conversions and sales.
- Check for broken links
- SEO for CMS based Websites
SEM / PPC / Google Adwords
- AdWords basics
- How AdWords works
- Account administration and security
- Payment Methods and Setting
- Google PPC Campaigns
- Keywords Research
- Create ads and campaigns
- Campaign settings
- Budgets and bids
- Ads and approvals
- Find out if ad is running
- Google Display Ad network
- Choose where and when ads appear
- Ad Placement on Website
- Reach your audience
- Track sales and other conversions
- Google Analytics and AdWords
- Google Shopping Ads
- Setting up merchant center
- creating a product feed
- identify google product category list
- setting up and managing shopping campaign
- Video Ads
- Promotions and Coupons
Social Media Marketing
- What is social media?
- The Value of Social Media
- Building and engaging a community
- Social Media Metrics and ROI
- Brand impressions and offers using social media
- Manage Workflow/Campaigns
- Social Media Optimization
- social media monitoring tools
Facebook for Social Media Marketing
- FB for branding
- Managing business page
- Facebook groups and events
- Organic Fb Business promotion
- FB adverts
- Types of Ads
- Campaign creation
- Campaign management
- FB lead generation
- FB shopping ads
- Ad targeting
- Custom audience
- Using free tools for ads and promotion
- Profile set up
- Linked in for business
- LinkedIn Tools
- LinkedIn marketing tools
- LinkedIn Campaigns
- Targeting strategy
- Lead generation from LinkedIn
- Linkedin Sales Navigator
- LinkedIn recruiter
- Linkedin learning
- Linkedin Analytics
- Signing up for Twitter
- Choosing a username
- Building brand presences with an effective profile, photos, and bio
- Following others
- Exploring hashtags
- Crafting great tweets
- Adding photos and video to tweets
- Scheduling tweets
- Searching for potential clients
- Advertising on Twitter
- Using third-party Twitter-management tools
- Creating compelling offers
- Tracking Twitter via Google Analytics
- Understanding youtube
- Creating youtube channel
- uploading videos
- Optimizing videos for SEO
- Applying to the Partner Program
- Receiving payments
- Attracting subscribers
- Creating playlists
- Using YouTube Analytics
- What Is Content Marketing
- Vision for Successful Content Marketing
- Prioritize Content Marketing In Your Business
- Set objectives for your business
- Creating content marketing plan
- Develop content
- Optimize and promote your content
- Check content duplicity
- Content spinning tools
- Introduction to Email Marketing
- Email Design and Functionality
- Email List Building and Capture Page Design
- Email Optimization and Testing
- Email Deployment
- Email Release
- Check your open rates, click-through-rates, unsubscribe rates, conversion rates, and bounce rates
- Benefits of Google Analytics Tool
- Google Analytics Account Set-Up
- Google Analytics Performance Metrics explanation
- Importance of Tracking Code & creation
- Explaining Google Analytics Admin Panel & set-up
- Creation of Goals & Funnels
- Linking Google Analytics Account with other tools
- Audience tab to understand User interaction on your Website
- Acquisition tab to understand Digital Marketing support for your Website branding & conversions
- Behavior tab to understand the pros & cons of your Website content to your User expectations
- Explaining Conversion tabs to understand buying cycle of your website with the user.
- Working on different custom reports for analyzing Website, while applying to day-to-day executions for better ROI
- Get Started
- Sign-up & approvals
- Account Setting
- User Management
- Site Management
- Privacy and Security
- Manage Ads
- How Ads Work
- Payment Process
- Payment Details and Verification
- Performance Report
- Using Google Analytics with Adsense
Digital Marketing FAQ
Do I get to access the Digital Marketing Course Material?
Yes, All students will be given a hard copy and digital copy of the course content.
If in any case, I’m unable to complete the Digital Marketing program due to personal issues, will there be an extension?
You can join back any of the existing class within 6 months and from the date of registration.
Who can apply for this course?
Anyone with a zeal to learn Digital Marketing can enroll in the 5 Week Digital Marketing Training Program
Do you provide Instalment facility to the aspiring students and how does it work?
Yes, Students can make payments in 2 installments. 1st installment to be made after the demo class and 2nd installment should be made within 15 days from registration date
Will I get Certification for Digital Marketing?
Yes, you will get 5 certifications from Google and a Digital Marketing course completion certificate from i Digital Academy
Do you support Placement assistance post completion of Digital Marketing course?
Yes, we offer placement assistance to all the students for 6 months from the date of registration.